Terms and Conditions
The term “Luna Bear Gifts” or us, or we refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
- The content within the pages of this website are for your general information and use. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own discretion. The content is subject to change without notice.
- All prices displayed on this website are GBP (British Pound Stirling). We reserve the right to amend the price of any item or to withdraw an item on sale at any time.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licenced to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction Is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The images on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the product. Please remember that for handmade items the product you receive may differ slightly, regarding colour and placement of pattern, than that shown on the website.
- All measurements provided for items are approximate.
- The supply of products to you is strictly not for commercial or business use or resale.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- All products can be ordered directly from the website using the shopping basket and online secure payment process. You will be guided through the checkout and asked to input your data to complete the transaction. Upon placing your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement e-mail; this is to advise you that we have received your order request.
- We only accept PayPal as the method of receiving payment. PayPal will also protect you as a buyer. You do not need to have a PayPal account to be able to pay, you can enter your card details after checkout on the PayPal website (simply choose the option to pay by credit/debit card rather than registering).
- Overseas customers – all prices are given in GBP (British Pound Sterling). You can however still purchase from the website if you would like to use your own currency. PayPal will automatically convert into your currency.
- Postage and packaging costs are detailed at the check out stage.
- Items will be dispatched within 2-3 working days to the address provided when submitting the order. The despatch of the goods constitutes our duty of fulfilling the contract. If there is an event outside our control which will affect the dispatch of your order then we will contact you with a revised dispatch date.
- All items are dispatched using First Class Royal Mail. Handmade cards are provided in a clear cellophane bag and are posted in a padded envelope to ensure they reach you in perfect condition. Sewn items are individually wrapped in tissue paper and are again dispatched in padded envelopes for protection.
- Overseas customers – you will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes which may apply. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the items are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Returns and Refunds
- We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with any of the goods you have purchased then please notify us within 14 days of receipt of your order. Return the items to us for a full refund. Goods must be received in their original condition and with all packaging intact. Please keep proof of postage when you return your item in case the item is lost in the post.
- Overseas customers – you should mark the customs form “returned goods”.
- All refunds will be paid via PayPal.
- If you want to contact us please use the form on the Contact Us page as this is the quickest and easiest method to get in touch.
- Alternatively, if you prefer to put pen to paper then you can write to us at:
25 Churchfields Drive, Steeple Bumpstead, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 7EU